Autumn Tones





I love the colours of autumn.  I love the reds and oranges and browns of the trees and the slight chill in the air.  It is such a stunning time of year and even though it signals the start of winter, it also reminds me that without autumns and winters we would never appreciate springs and summers.  I have also learned to 'be' in the season and not look forward or back.

Well, that was a bit philosophical for this time of day...could be the two cups of coffee talking.  Who knows?

I know I am loving this outfit and I felt it required a different hair colour so that was fun.


Hair:  Damselfly - Kezia (We Love RP)
Bracelet:  .:ECCO:. - Unisex Leather Bracelet (Dirty Turkey Hunt - DTH)
Shoes:  Ducknipple - Evon Heels (New Release)

 Dress and Stockings:  Abrasive - Breeze Dress and Autumn Leaf Nylon Stockings (DTH)
Tattoo:  AITUI - The War Against Om (DTH)
Lip Gloss:  PICHI - Velvet Matte Lipstick - Rum-Raisin (DTH)
 Poses:  .mien - [ nena ] (Recent Release)

Comments

Popular Posts