Chilling Out





I am still recovering from Christmas but I am glad to say that the leftovers have mostly disappeared.  Perhaps the overeating will stop now...*cough*.

Mixture of items today but all are brilliant.  This LOVELY day bed is from Shutter Field and is called the KB Day Bed V2 Light.  You can grab this at the new round of the Cosmopolitan Sale Room.
 These fabu boots are from Duh!  They are the Rainy Day Boots and I am wearing the white pair but they come in LOADS of great colours.  Perfect for wet or snowy weather in SL.  I am thinking puddle jumping!

This cute hair is from Damselfly.  It is called Natala and is has the awesome "Farrah Flick".  It is currently available at No21.
My hoodie is from Glow Designs and is appropriately named the Bear Hoodie.  This also comes in a range of colours but I am wearing the Snow version.  You can check them all out at the Feeb's Rascals Winter Market.

My jeans are from 20.five and are part of the Mustang Outfit.  I will show you the top and jeans combo another day.

Comments

Popular Posts