Dancing in the Snow





I am overwhelmed with how many amazing things I have to show you at the moment.  I am sure we will all be broke but happy after we shop til we drop getting all these fab items.

I am mixing my events at the moment because they are all so good I can't just focus on one.

Outfit and Boots:  MOoH! - Cute Winter Outfit - White (Frozzen Fair)
Lamp and Deer:  The House of Avro - Victorian Lamp Post with Wreath and Stag Mesh (Separate Items - RFL Christmas Expo)
Poses (Photo 1 and 2):  {NanTra} - Winter Dance (Winter Trend)

Trees and Path:  House of Avro - Winter Path Scene (RFL Christmas Expo)
Hair:  Damselfly - Winterrose (Winter Trend)
Squirrel:  Aphrodite - My Babies Nest (RFL Christmas Expo)

 Campfire:  HEART HOMES - Wild Animals Campfire Set (RFL Christmas Expo)
Christmas Tree: The House of Avro  - Christmas Tree in Red Flower Pot (RFL Christmas Expo)
Snowman Scene:  Potomac Signature Homes - Bringing Home the Tree (RFL Christmas Expo)

Comments

Popular Posts