Destination Weekend





Here are some more destinations for your travelling enjoyment.  I hope you are enjoying getting out and using them for taking photos or just exploring with a friend.

Cantrid de Savor - This sim has LOADS of places for photos and so it took me ages to choose where to take the photo.  Tyson has done photos the train by the TP point and it is a favourite of mine too.


Derailed - I have been meaning to do photos of this sim for ages so was excited to see it all decked out for winter when I finally got there.  I love the little points of difference on this sim,  Get over there and see.


Little Town - I have done photos for my blog here in the past, but it was quite different when I went to take this shot.  It is looking more steampunk but still with that quirkiness than makes it fun.


Comments

Popular Posts