Watch Out!





I am keeping an eye out for Sirius Black today.  I am not quite sure why since he was one of the good guys.  I did always wonder about that since people like Dumbledore and Snape should have known he wasn't a danger...shouldn't they?

I am showing some items from the FROST Fair which has just begun and from the AviChoice Holidays Event which is 2 sims (SIM 1 and SIM 2) with 50 Holidays shops. The shops have Naughty or Nice gift givers and you get either a FAB gift or, if you have been naughty, something not so nice.  The good news is that if you get a naughty gift you can go back in an hour and try again!  Better than Santa.  You have til the 20th to go grab all the freebies here.

Anyway, I am going to head off for a butterbeer soon but before I do here is what I am wearing...

Coat:  Sassy! - Let It Snow Coat (FROST Fair)
Tights:  MoDANNA - Myriade Collection - Wool Tights (FROST)


Hair:  eXxEsS - X-Mas 2014 (Free Gift)
Skin:  WoW Skins - Didy Milk 01 (Naughty or Nice @ AviChoice Holiday Sims)
Lipstick:  Ever An' Angel - Tone - Sirens - Seduce (Naughty or Nice @ AviChoice Holiday Sims)
Earrings:  *rockCandy - Blinking Blub Earrings (Naughty or Nice @ AviChoice Holiday Sims)


Boots:  Ducknipple - Frost Boots (FROST)
Poses:  {NanTra} - Eternal Beauty Set (Gothmas by Gaslight)


Comments

Popular Posts