Magenta





Yesterday I decided to take a break and go for a wander.  In the midst of my meanderings I noticed some group chat from PurpleMoon Creations and figured there was a hunt on.  I am always impressed with Poulet's generosity and love the PM hunts.  I was definitely not disappointed with this hunt with its magenta theme.  There are 14 items to find and you will LOVE, LOVE what you get.  I am just showing you a sampling of what you will find with 5 items shown.

Top:  Vivien Top in Magenta MESH
Necklace:  Lazuri Euridice -all in one- Choker
Bracelets:  Lazuri Euridice -all in one- Bracelets
Earrings:  Lazuri Euridice -all in one- Earrings


Skirt:  Vivien Skirt in Magenta MESH
Hair:  Tableau Vivant -  My Love Hair (Collabor88)
Poses:  Poseology - Molly (The Thrift Shop 8.0)


Comments

Popular Posts