Van Cuddles





Ty:  Yes, I am back.  I wasn't actually gone but I didn't have a lot to blog so I just lurked about watching Arya run about like a mad thing with so much to blog.  I will have the next installment of Men Only Monthly soon so I know it is the calm before the storm but I did find this outfit and when I saw this set that Arya had to blog I wanted to get in on the act. 

Arya:  Look who came out of the woodwork when he saw this fab new set from [Consignment] called Bluebird that I had laid out to blog.  I told him he couldn't join in unless he had some clothes to blog.  Not surprisingly he found something super quick and was there like a flash.

You will find the cuddle van, star campfire and string light trellis at the new round of Collabor88.  There are single poses in the van too.

Table and Kettle:  Kuro - Low Table + White Kettle (Lazy Sunday)

 Tyson is wearing:
Hair and Hat:  Damselfly - Deacon (Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair - starts on 10th)
Shirt and Tee:  dirty.little.secret - men's blue/green plaid shirt (The Wash)
Pants:  dirty.little.secret - MESH AC mens khakis cuffed :: suede (The Wash)
Shoes:  dirty.little.secret - KICKS :: blue/green men's sneakers (The Wash)

Arya is wearing:
Skin:  Tuli - Neve / T2 / blonde (Skin Fair - opening March 13th)
Hair:  *ARGRACE* - MAKOTO / Women - Platinum (New Release)
Headphones:  [The Forge] - Bass Head, Black (Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair)
Top:  [Context] - Ceilidh Layered Tank Top - Football Pitch (LOTI)
Pants - *+EWING+*  - Puffed Pants "Black" (from my inventory)
Shoes:  Nyctophilia - Creeps (LOTI)
Watch:  :Diamante: Relentless (Green) - Unisex Watch (LOTI)




Comments

Popular Posts