MOM

The April Round of Men Only Monthly is about to start (20th) and I am a happy guy with the quality and content of this event.  Every item made me jump about and that is a good thing.

The pose pack I am showing you today is jam-filled with great poses from Le Poppycock so I have decided to show you ALL of them over the next few days.  The pack is called Trigger Happy and is a gacha which means you might have to do a bit of buying and swapping to get all the ones you want or the whole pack.  Adds to the fun.  I have put the name of the poses on the photos so you know which ones to go and grab.

Jacket:  {Fe Style} Benoit Jacket - Gray/Black
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Ronaldo
Skin and Shape:  Clef de Peau - Jason T3 (Comes with SLink and TMP Appliers)
Shoes:  United Colors: B&W - Sneaker Sandals - Black&White (for SLink Feet)
Glasses:  Meva - April Aviator
 Jeans:  United Colors:  Men Skinny Pants - Ocean Wash

Comments

Popular Posts