Not as It Seems

Had a bit of a day off yesterday but I promise I have a good excuse!  I actually spent a few hours sorting all the items I am blogging from the Fantasy Faire which starts any minute now!!

It took me a while to sort and classify it all, but I am pretty excited about what I get to show you.  I know Ty has some great stuff too.

We will start on that tomorrow, but today I have some 100 Block items to show.  I will not be forgetting the Wayward Hunt and Black Fashion Fair either.  They will be interspersed with the FF stuffs!

Today might just give you a fantasy vibe...

Boots:  Kenvie - Patrol High Platform Boots
Poses:  Vestige - My Model Life Pack 2 (Black Fashion Fair)


Top:  even.flow - Statement Crop Top 'afk - gray'
Skirt:  :DEADPOOL: Amy Skirt - Grey Tartan
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Keats


Eyes and Makeup:  :[P]:- Galaxie Makeup and Eyes - Plura
Head and Nose Chain:  !The Little Bat - Batty Headchain and Nosechain
Piercings:  .ARISE. - Mia Piercing / Black


Comments

Popular Posts