Shades of Grey

I am having so much fun with all these events on.  I have so much to show you which means I get to play with outfits and shoes and skins and accessories.

Today I am focusing on the Black Fashion Fair to give you a taste of what it on offer.  All items are from BFF unless otherwise stated.

Poses:  Verocity - Poetic
Pants:  E-Clipse - Explicit Pant - Silver
Shoes:  E-Clipse - Raptor Heels 


Bag:  MULIER x 1992 - Obsidian Bag (Wayward Hunt - HINT:  Take my money, please)
Skin and Shape:  [PUMEC]  - .:CATALINA:. -  Spring


Glasses:  [Z O O M] - Paris Club 69 Glasses
Hair:  [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Tami Hair
Top:  E-Clipse - Explicit Top Silver
Lips:  #adored - Vague Lips - True Black
Bracelet:  [BREATHE] - Soothe Bracelet-Silver (Wayward Hunt - HINT: No one puts baby in the corner)


Comments

Popular Posts