Bats and Birds

Arya sent me off to this great sim today.  I think you will find me there a bit over the next while as there are a whole pile of great photos places to be had and I haven't even finished exploring yet.

Go check it out:  Lost Dream

On today's fashion menu we have items from The Thrift Shop, the next round of Men Only Monthly plus two items from stores I blog for; one new and one I have done for a while and love.

Jacket:  J&A Rock Culture - Coat - Men (TTS 9.0)
Pants:  Legal Insanity - Mike Sweat Pants GREY (MoM - starts on 20th)
Shoes:  Duh! -  Running Shoes - Black and Grey (from my inventory)
Poses:  {NanTra} Poses - Burn for You (Recent Release)


Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Asher (Dark Style Fair)
Piercing:  **UrbanStreet** - Bat Nose Piercing-MetalGray (Spooky Cute)
Eyes:  poetic colors - new line preview - grey sky (from my inventory)


Comments

Popular Posts