Furniture Friday May 29th

I am feeling a bit guilty today.  I have been nominated for an Avi Choice Award (vote HERE) for my home and garden blogging and I realised I have been a bit remiss in this area of late.  Tome to appease the guilt and make up for the slackness.

Here is the first post of a few H&G ones to come over the next few days...

Had to post this lovely foodie set from Kaerri as it is food from New Zealand (Aryaland).  It is for the Multicultural Menu event which starts on June 1st.

Check out the cheese platter, kiwi smoothy pitcher, pavlova, lamingtons and other goodies.  Seems right to put it in the vineyard too.  Some of the best wines in the world grown where I live!
 This set from 22769 seems at home in the vineyard too.  It is the Bathtub Planter Set and you can find it at Shiny Shabby.
 This is also from 22769 [bauwerk] and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.  It is called Somewhere That Only We Know and is for sale at The Fantasy Collective.  It comes with the garden (with or without the anchor), the bridge and the house.  AWESOME.

Comments

Popular Posts