Inside a Dream

I am proud to announce that Ty and I are going to be involved with blogging for a new store and a brand new event.

The store we will be blogging for is called NoName and, while it is not a new store in SL, it is a now trusting us to blog for them, so we are very excited.

I will announce the new event later...

In honour of my first official post with items from [nn] I wanted to make it super special and I have wanted to visit this sim for a while, so today was that day.

I did actually feel like I was in a very pretty dream.

Dress:  [nn] Oceana (Beach Bum Affair)
Shoes:  [nn] Oasis Sandals (BBA)


Hair:  *ARGRACE* - AZAMI (New Release)
Necklace:  J&A Accessories - Be mine forever Necklace (The Thrift Shop 9.0)
Poses:  Eternal Dream Poses - Lindsay 01 Pack (TTS 9.0)


Comments

Popular Posts