Nominated


I found out today that our blog has been nominated for 'Favorite Home/Furniture/SLife Blog or Website' in the Avi Choice Awards 2015.

I am very honoured and a bit stunned.  I was busy going through each category and voting when I suddenly saw my name.  Bizarre.

Just want to say thank you to those who nominated me.  I had no idea my mum was on SL....hehe.
Seriously though, thank you for the nomination.  The other blogs and websites on the nomination list are top quality so I am not sure how I eeked in, but I am super delighted.

If you feel like voting, here is the LINK.  There are a load of categories and some amazing stores/designers up for awards.  Go and say thanks by giving them a vote.

And if you feel like giving me a vote too, that would be brill!




Comments

Popular Posts