Stylish

Saw this super cute outfit from Ducknipple called Cindy and just HAD to blog it ASAP!  I am going to be wearing this around looking smexy all day.

I also had to give you a close-up of the shoes which are just STUNNING.  Hot, hot, hot!  They are also from Ducknipple and are called Lissa.  They are for SLink High Feet.

The poses I am using today are from a pack called Monique from BellePoses.  You can grab these at the ROSS Fair.

The cute tote is from [blissiere] and is the Chelsea Tote in Ink.  This is for sale at The Thrift Shop 9.0

They hair I am wearing today is one of many I bought at Shiny Shabby.  It is from D!va and is called Mia.  I am wearing it in the Moon Stone Colour.

My glasses are from the ROSS Fair and are the Summer Sunglasses in Black from Dita Couture.  Super cool.

And lastly, are these glam earrings from Baubles! by Phe  which are the Diamond Leaf Hoops.  Perfect finish to my look!  These are also at the ROSS Fair.

Comments

Popular Posts