Running Man

I am psyched for the Depraved Nation Boys of Summer event.  Guys stuff galore for the boys.  I have seen some of the items already and I am very impressed.  You will be too.  Starts on June 13th so keep an eye out.

Today I am showing off just a few items from BOS as a sneak peek and this cool hoodie and pants from NoName.


The outfit is called Rocky and with a name like that I just had to run.  Luckily I had these poses from Image Essentials called Running Man.  There are 5 poses in the pack with mirrors.  I am just showing you 3 of them.  These are just one of the BOS items today.


The other two BOS items are:

The glasses are from E'Rebos which are just called Sunglasses.  Makes it simple to find them in your inventory.

The hair I am wearing is from Damselfly and is called Hitch.  I am always impressed with the selection of hair Damselfly brings out for guys.  They have a couple at BOS so will show you the other one another time.


Comments

Popular Posts