Fluttering

I have been hanging out at the Lexi Project for days and I still haven't seen everything.  I have to keep going back to look at different areas.  It is THAT huge.  It is also a GREAT event and shows the amazing support of SL for its own.  I love this community for that.

My dress and shoes are both from Lexi Project and are from Rowena's Designs and are the Lara Dress and Heels.  Super cute and I love emerald green soooo much.

These wonderful poses are from Le Poppycock and are the *Underwing* series.  You can grab these are the Wayward Carnival, but hurry as it finishes very soon!


My hair is from Exile and is at the current round of Collabor88.  It is called Midnight Stroll and I grabbed the Blondes pack.

And, lastly I have to mention again that I am wearing this GORGEOUS skin from WoW Skins that you can find at the current round of ROSS that finishes soon.  The skin is Masha and I have the Milky version on.  I seriously love it.


Comments

Popular Posts