Boarding

Had some time to kill in SL so went to see what the neighbours having been doing on their land.  Is looking great!  That meant I had to do photos there.  Simple really.

I am also excited to announce that today is my Rez Day.  That means I have been in SL for 7 years.  Wow.  Used to look at people who were 7 in SL and wonder if I would be here that long.  Didn't know if I would, and yet here I am today!  Enjoy my rez day in SL and RL!

Pants:  **Void** - Bagger Shorts - Black Camo (The Thrift Shop 10.0)
Shoes:  20.FIVE - Mesh: Stud Chucks (Recent Release)
Poses:  Mien - Teen Spirit (from my inventory)


Top:  [ SAKIDE ] Insolent Top Shirt Camo (TTS 10.0)
Necklace:  POMPOSITY - Skully Collar - SILVER (TTS 10.0)
Hair:  [elikatira] - Elodie (Last week's 50L Friday)


Comments

Popular Posts