Cocktail Dress

I saw this dress in my things to blog and just had to show you.  It is stunning and comes in loads of great colours.  I choose this gorgeous grape colour.  So pretty.  The dress is called Bump from 20.Five.  It is from the Warm pack but you can also get the same dress in Fresh tones.  Easy.

The Turbulent Heels are also from 20.Five and both are new items in-store.

The poses are from Eternal Dream Poses and you can grab them at The Thrift Shop 10.0.  This pack is called Emily 1. If you haven't been over to this event, now is the time.


My hair today is from Tableau Vivant and is called Muse.  I found this at We Love Role-Play.  It is a great hair and totally unisex so the lads can enjoy it too.

This necklace is a stunner and is from Tantalum.  It is the Tumi necklace and is another Thrift Shop item.


Comments

Popular Posts