Sunset

I know Arya has already posted today but I felt like you might just need a little something else as well.  Sometimes you want a bit of dessert after your main course.  I am not in anyway saying I am sweet, but you get the analogy.

I also wanted to get another Men Only Monthly post done before the doors close for this month to get ready for the next round.  I would hate for you to miss out on anything.

Took these photos on the Junk sim.

PS.  Arya says I look like Fabio in this post...

Shorts:  NoName - Mick Shorts (Recent Release)
Poses:  !bang - Homme (Men Only Monthly)
Boots:  [ hoorenbeek ] - Heritage Boots (Subscriber Gift)


Tank and Necklace:  ::Gabriel::- grow tank top white crow back print and row feather necklace silver (MoM)
Hair:  NO.MATCH - NO.DOUBT.(L'Homme Gift)
Glasses:  Meva - Dez Aviator (L`Homme Gift)
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - L'Homme Gift


Comments

Popular Posts