Lost

Today I wandered into the wrong part of town.  It was scary.  I had to close my eyes at some points as things got a bit...er...iffy.  Needless to say I got in, got the shots and left in case anyone I knew saw me...which is weird because at least I had an excuse for being there...

Poses:  happyface -  "..annnd pose!" (Body Modification Expo)
Star Piercing:  PUNCH / Star Tear (BME)
Nose Bridge Piercings:  :Zombie.Suicide: Tesha Piercing (BME)
Eyebrow and Under Eye Piercings:  :Zombie.Suicide: Tesha Piercing 2 (BME)
Eyes:  Poetic Colors - Rain Tree - large bright (from my inventory)


Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Kase Rigged Flex-Mesh (Fantasy Collective)
Outfit with Boots and Wings and Mask:  Mishmash Fusion - Ladies Ambush - Twisted Qi (Twisted Hunt)


Tattoo:  **UrbanStreet** Evil Eyes Tattoo-Middle (BME)


Comments

Popular Posts