Sapphire

I know I have said this a million times but I love dressing up in SL and especially gowns.  I have loved AZUL forever and I am so excited to show off some of their stunning gowns.  The colours and textures are amazing.  You will get a viewing of a few of them over the next week or so.


  • There are 18 LIMITED EDITION colours of -AZUL- designs that were created especially for the renewal of the -AZUL- Main Store
  • The LIMITED EDITION items are currently sold at SPECIAL prices at the -AZUL- Main Store
  • The LIMITED EDITION items will be available for purchase until October 31st, 2015

Gown:  -AZUL- Reshma - Sapphire
Hair:  pr!tty - Anna (The Dressing Room Fusion)
Necklace:  Ducknipple Mesh - VintageC - Necklace (Vintage and Cool Fair - from Outfit I)


Poses:  {NanTra} Poses - Syzygy (from my inventory)


Comments

Popular Posts