Holding On

You all know, if you have read this blog for awhile, that I love winter in SL.  It is just so stunning and it is also the opposite of what I have in RL.  I am a summer-disliker.  I don't like the heat.  I saw a cool texture the other day that said:

"The cold is great cos you can add layers 'til you are comfy.  With the heat you can only take off so many layers 'til it becomes illegal."

Sounds about right.

However, as much as I am looking forward to the snow-clad sims, I will miss the colours of autumn, so this post is a tribute to those great fall scenes.  I am holding on to autumn one more time.

Hair:  !Oleander ~ Honeydew.(was in this week;s 50L Friday)
Headphones:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Miwa Headphones (On9)
Necklace:  {Imeka} Love Necklace (Wayward Market)


Dress and Gloves:  :: PurpleMoon :: Nikita Set -all colors (On9)
Shoes:  Garbaggio // LaceUp Pumps [SLink] - Black (On9)
Poses:   Pink Insidious - Cheeky Poses (New Release)



Comments

Popular Posts