In the Greenhouse

I have had this great greenhouse sitting on my land all decked out ready to take photos of for days.  It just needed a finishing touch and today I got that so here we go!

Greenhouse:  Trompe Loeil - Tulia Greenhouse (faMESHed)
Bench:  TNT - Palais Autumn Bench - Female (#68 Dirty Turkey Hunt)


Hot Chocolate Set:  {what next}- Vermont Hot Chocolate Tray - Cream (Collabor88)


Ladder and Cushion:  [ zerkalo ] - Cozy Corner (The Chapter Four Event)


Stool:  dust bunny - blanket stool, melted candle, warm cocoa,  (from my inventory)
Bathtub:  Trompe Loeil - Tulia Bathtub and Tulia Stool (faMESHed)


Sink:  Trompe Loeil - Tulia Sink and Tulia Floor Lamp (faMESHed)
Coat Rack:  dust bunny - coat rack and rainboot cart (from my inventory)


Set:  Serenity Style - Unusual set Brown (On9)


Dining Set:  [ zerkalo ] - Rustic Dining (We Love Role-Play)


Comments

Popular Posts