Christmas in Blue

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all.  I am writing this as I enter phase 2 of my food coma.  I wasn't going to eat any more but...cheesecake.  Need I say more?

Jewellery;  Zuri Rayna - Noel Set-Sapphire Opals-Sterling (Recent Release)
Tiara:  .:Pulse:. Glacia Tiara - Silver & Blue (FROST Fair)
Hair:  *ARGRACE* CHIKAI (Sub Gift)
Lipstick:  .:Senzafine:. "Winterkiss" Lip Color - Evening: Pomme Hawthorn (Christmas on 34th Street)


Gown:  -AZUL- Lexa /Sapphire(Limited_ReOpen) (MissPhilippines/MVW2015)


Comments

  1. Happy Christmas to you and Tyson. Thank you for your fab blogs for all of 2015. I keep a regular eye on them to check out all the great clothes and bits and pieces from the designers. Love your witty chat, and your great looks and looking forward to 2016 Arya and Tyson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the slow reply. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year! Keep reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts