Look Good

I know, I know.  I have been noticeably absent over the past few days.  Well I hope you noticed.  I have been uber busy in RL and SL.  In RL I have had family gathering for Christmas and in SL I have been writing an article and setting up a winter scene for BOSL as well as doing photos for another writer.

Today I could finally come up for air and show you some items from a few of the events that are on at the mo.

Poses:  mien - Cora (New Release)
Dress:  Valentina E - Juliette Noir (On9)
Shoes:  Garbaggio - Flame Platforms - Black (On9)


Hair:  Exile::Cozy Winter Nights (Collabor88)
Lipstick:  .:Senzafine:. - "Rhapsody" Lip Color - Electric 04 (We Love Role-Play)
Necklace:  L&B - Swear WOMENS "Frost" Coin Necklace (FROST)
Earrings:  (Kunglers) - Cintia earrings - Crystal (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts