Nordic

I am feeling very Nordic today.  I am enjoying this look and for some reason Arya keeps calling me Eric Northman.  Not sure who this is, but I will take it as a compliment.  Sounds very viking.

The reason I am looking so good (if I do say so myself) is because I am wearing a mesh head from [Akeruka] called Pablo.  I haven't had the chance to mesh body or head it up, so this is a great chance to have a go.  I am impressed.  I like the Expression Hud.

You can find this great item at Men Only Monthly along with the other items below, except for the great necklace which is a FROST Fair item.  Gave the ensemble a festive vibe.

Coat and Cardigan:  F.A.T - Marlon Coat With Cardigan (MOM)
Pants:  Ascend - Classic Cargos W/ Suspenders RED TARTAN (MOM)
Poses:  *PosESioN* - Curtis Set (MOM)


Necklace:  ~Empyrean Forge~: - Wassail Charm Necklace - Silver NS (FROST Fair)
Hair:  NO.MATCH - NO.PASSION (MOM)


Comments

Popular Posts