Teal Winter

Thought I would sneak a furniture post in before the new year hits.  I have been a bit remiss in that area of late and need to make amends.  I love blogging home and garden items, but I get lazy and it is so much quicker to do a fashion post.  Setting up for furniture takes time.  A Best of SL article scene can take me up to two weeks or more to design, collect all the stuff and put together.

Speaking of...

Make sure you check out the January issue of BOSL.  I hopefully have an outdoor article and photos PLUS some photos for another writer of a great home and garden store.  I always forget to tell you about my BOSL stuffs.  I am slack.  You can grab a copy of the mag to view inworld or check out the online version HERE.  I normally have photos or articles or both most months.

Right, back to the task at hand.  I have gone all teal in my colours today and I am making a resolution to get braver in this area for 2016.  I tend to stick to neutral tones, but is time to get bold!

These photos are taken in the Trompe Loeil - Haldis Skybox + Surround

Kitchen:  Trompe Loeil - Finley Kitchenette (mirror) PG V1.1 (Uber)
Lamp:  [ zerkalo ] TeaTime Lamp - White (Recent Release)
Food and Milk:  JIAN - Sunday Breakfast - Milk and Glasses,  Eggs & Meats and Waffles (Wayward Market)
Porthole:  Enchant3D - Porthole Art (The Challenge)


Furniture and Accessories:  Consignment - Brocante (Uber)
Fireplace and Accessories:  {what next} - Hanne Woodburning Stove and Accessories (Collabor88 Dec)


Comments

Popular Posts