Caught in a Shower

I love this time of the month because some of my favourite events have begun or are beginning.  The two you will see a lot of over the next little while from me are On9 which started on the 9th and the Wayward Market which starts on Jan 18th (that is tomorrow at 1pm SLT).

Today I have a mix of the two but don't be thinking I am putting the LM up for Wayward Market.  No peeking just yet!

UPDATE:  Scroll down for LM....

Hair:  Mithral * Pepper (WM)
Jewellery:  Zibska ~ Svana (On9)
Poses:  {NANTRA} Weather or Not (Mainstore)

Top:  PICHI - Enja Loose-fitting Blouse - Green (WM)
Jeans:  PICHI - Blake Skinny Jeans - Blue (WM)
Boots:  Ducknipple Mesh: - Fohn Heels (New Release)
Since the Winter Market is now open here is the LM:  Wayward Winter Market Taxi.





Comments

Popular Posts