Snow Blush

I am pleased to announce that my BOSL article is finished, photos are taken and is uploaded to a cloud somewhere.  That means I can return my focus to the task at hand:  showing you fashion and home and garden items.

Today is more fashion from On9.  I don't know if this is an event you have visited but I promise you it is well worth it and I am not just saying it because I get to blog it.  On9 was an event I loved way before they let me blog for them!

Outfit:  :: Purple Moon:: Miranda Set
Jewellery:  ERSCH - Crystal Drop Choker, Earrings and Necklace
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Whitley (Tres Chic)
Lipstick and Eyeshadow:  8+ // Gloss 002 - Pale Pink DK+ and Shadow 001 - Pale Pink 004 - Smokey


Poses:  *PosESioN* - Coquette
Shoes:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Colette Heels [Spring Edition]


Comments

Popular Posts