Going Out

I have this great house from 22769 [bauwerk] (The Blanche Townhouse - faMESHed) to blog so I was hanging about there and thought I would get some fashions shots done as well.  Easy.

It was one of those outfits that fell together.  I had the dress and shoes then a fab hair arrived from Damselfly for me to blog that just went perfectly with this stylish look.  I felt it needed one more thing and found these super cool glasses from Haysuriza that I had to blog too.  A simple, chic look.

Dress:  :Valentina.E. - Lilly Belted Dress - Hazel (On9)
Shoes:  20.FIVE Mesh: Solitaire Heels (Recent Release)
Poses: Winx & Flair - Fashion Haul (Pose Fair)


Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Annalee (Fantasy Collective March - starts March 22nd)
Glasses:  HAYSURIZA Eyewear - Sahara (On9)
Lipstick:  8+ // Lipstick - Duo Matte Burnt Orange - Fuller Lips (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts