Runaway Bride

Had to sneak this post in because this gown and jewellery are only available til 6pm on March 20th at the RFL 10th Annual Clothing Fair.  They are from {POSH PIXELS} and the ensemble is called Speranza.  It also comes with a great headpiece but I went for the simple look as I also wanted to show the hair.


The hair is from [KoKoLoReS] Hair and is called Sienna.  You can find this hair, along with many others, at the current Hairology round.

I also must mention this Iris skin from Tuli.  I have been wearing it for a few days now and it is just gorgeous.  I added the plum lip gloss that comes with the skin and the look is just lovely.  I actually had someone ask me where I got my mesh head and shape from and I was so proud to say that no mesh is included in this face!

Poses:  Winx & Flair - C'est Chic (Pose Fair)


Comments

Popular Posts