Decorating Time

I am decorating my new house so today's items will be staying right where they are in my home.  I haven't had a house for a while so I am having fun doing this.  Normally I am setting up scenes to do photos for this blog or for BOSL so it is nice to be decorating for myself.

Bed, Door and Arrow Box:  brocante. - metal frame bed / white A, barn door slider / light,  arrow marquee (Uber)
Doll:  Serenity Style-  Himawari Doll Pink (SaNaRae)


Armoire:  {what next} - Amelie Armoire (linen) V.1 (Fifty Linden Friday)


And these items are all from Trompe Loeil and won't fit in my house, sadly.  But they are stunning and I had to show you how amazing they look at night.  You can pick up the Hannah Cottage, Bench, Table and Flagstone Path at Uber when you are getting the brocante. items.



Comments

Popular Posts