Floating

I am proud to introduce a re-branded store today with a whole new philosophy and focus.  The store is called Covert and I am excited to see what they will produce.  I am impressed with this dress and accessories.

"The store is an outdoor area on the Hidden Serenity sim. You'll be able to shop at the cart kiosk that bears the new name,

The concept? Do only a few things at a time, and do them very well.

[covert] will offer limited editions which will sell between 25 and 100 copies. Once all of them are gone, they are GONE. Designs will be permanently destroyed at the end of their run."

Dress and Accessories:  Covert - Be My Butterfly (50L for a limited time)


Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - December (V.I.P. Special April 2016)
Poses:  {NANTRA} - Effortless (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts