H&G Time

With all the fashion items flying about at the moment I wanted to pause a minute and give kudos to some fab home and garden items that deserve all the accolades they can get.  They are STUNNING.  Sometimes I do my Best of SL scene with items and then I think I have blogged them.  I am a goober.  So without further fuss and ado here are some H&G goodies for you to go grab.

Shutter Field:  Garden Deck - Rustic and Garden Benches - Rustic (Tres Chic)
unKindness - Pioneer Vintage Tea Tray (At Store)
Serenity Style- Poly the Cat - Plain (The Gacha Guardians)
[ zerkalo ] Fruit Set - Grand Display (Was at Fantasy Collective) and Hidden Corner - Mug & Books (The Chapter Four)
{what next} Marlow Planters (Collabor88)

*CHEZ MOI* - Toadstool Magical Set (Lost and Found - starts on 22nd)
Kaerri - Daffodil Mouse, Fairy Mouse, Floral Swing, Apple Tree, Dragonfly Mouse, Balloon Mouse, Impatients Planter Short - RFL Item (Fantasy Fair)

And I have added this quick photo in as an addendum as this fab brocante.side table in whitewash is a Fifty Linden Friday item TODAY!  The accessories from shutter field and flite are NOT included.


Comments

Popular Posts