Mix and Match

One of the things I love about Serenity Style is the variety of fabulous home and garden items that Hans offers as well as the wonderful ease with which you can match things that aren't necessarily made to go together but work anyway.

As an example of this I have items from four different sets from Serenity Style which are all on offer around SL at the moment.  I set up one to do photos and then another in separate part of the room, then realised that they will work together.  That made me wonder what else I could put in and blend together.

This is the result:

Hot Air Balloons:  Paper Mache Hot Air Balloons (Whimsical)
2 Chairs, Table with Accessories:  Criisti Set (Tres Chic)
Sofa and Table with Accessories:  Marta Coastal Sofa and Table (LTD:  The Event)
Puf, Table, Plant, Candle, and Wall Frames:  Bring it to me gacha (The Liaison Collaborative)




Comments

Popular Posts