My World

Existential crisis almost averted re mesh so am moving on and enjoying SL and just being me.  Will go mesh when I am ready and I find a head that looks more like me, and if that loses me blogging opportunities then so be it.  Big thanks to those who shared kind words and sage advice.

In the meantime I am going to get back to going what I enjoy. Oh, and check out my little friend given to me by a lovely new friend.  CUUUTE.

Romper:  La Gazza Ladra - Illuminated - (Skyblue) - Ruffled Romper (New Release)
Shoes:  BASTA! - :ELITESSE: Blue/Gold (New Release)
Pose:  mien - Mara (The Thrift Shop 13.0)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Quinn (Hairology)


Jewellery:  .:ECCO:. Geometric Set - Silver (TTS 13.0)
Pose:  Pose It-Kisses Female (On9)
Nails:  **DaneMarkZ - SLink Nail - Nebula
Lippy:  LIVIA::Silk Lipstick - Terracotta (TTS 13.0)




Comments

Popular Posts