Cover

The weather is not looking so great today.  I decided to seek some cover even though I am bikined up.  Still warm out though and check this bikini out.  AWESOME!

On9 has started and I am crazy about what they have on offer for you this month.  Okay, to be fair, I am pretty psyched about every month at On9.

I am mixing this up with a few other bits from around the globe...platform...I dunno.

Poses:  {NANTRA} Beach Illustrated 2016 (The Liaison Collaborative)
Bikini:  Mimikri - Bikini Top / Joli Silver (On9)
Shoes:  {Livalle} Ganymede -Slingback Wedges- Pearl (Fifty Linden Friday)
Boat:  Decor Junction - Mesh Beach Boat Seat White (On9)


Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ - Mackenzie (Fifty Linden Friday)
Tattoos:  .::Nanika::.Anika Tattoo White (On9)
Necklace:  Baubles! by Phe Peacock Necklace - Pewter (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts