It Begins

Do I seem different to you?  Do I look different?  If you answered "yes" to these questions then you are right.  I finally did it.  I got the mesh body.

What made me do it?  Well, the answer is three-fold:

1.  I needed to do it for the security of my future blogging career.
2.  Designers are phasing out clothing for non-mesh users and, whether you agree or not, this is happening.
3.  I got a wonderful incentive from a fab designer.  More on that later.

In the meantime, here I am.

Swimsuit:  ~La Gazza Ladra~ Grenada . (Blue) Crochet Top and Bikini Pants (Tres Chic)
Shoes:  [BASTA!] :SERIOUS: (Tommygirl) Material mix sandals (1L gift for the World At Your Feet Hunt)
Poses: {NANTRA} - Beach Illustrated 2016 (The Liaison Collaborative)


Hair:  [elikatira] - Lena (Hairology SLB13 Gift)
Eyes:  MESANGE - Blue Jean Eyes 10 (InspiratonSL)


Comments

Popular Posts