Meow!

I am slowly getting used to the ins and outs of the mesh body thing.  I am determined to not to have to ask for help if possible.  I know lots of my friends went full-on mesh ages ago but I want to see how easy it is to transition of you have no one to turn too.

I will admit I got a bit frustrated with the alpha bits at first but now can see the benefit of allowing for every little deviation so I was pleased with that.

Since it is early days I can honestly say I don't notice much of a difference when I look at myself.  I guess that is good cos that means I still look like me.  Yay!  When they make a head that means I can retain my look then I am in!

Poses:  Amitie - Ella (On9)
Outfit:  SLX Outfit - Kwaal - also has earrings and bracelets (New Release)


Hair:  TRUTH HAIR - Loni - Headband (The Fantasy Collective)
Watch:  *PetroFF* - Orbit Watch Pink (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts