Parasol

I have some more goodies from On9 to share with you today.  WOW!  This event is packed to the rafters with great stuff and I want to keep it all!

I had to do three photos today as I wanted to show off more that just the clothing.  I also have this jewellery set from Zuri Rayna to show you and it has the added bonus of the gorgeous back drop.

All the items below are from On9 except the Zuri Rayna Jewelry.  These photos were taken at the new Whole Wheat Landscape and Creations area.

Dress:  NYU - Bodycon Maxi Dress
Shoes:  JamBee > Shoes > Xiuying Dragon Wedges


Poses:  AMITIE ::: Parasol
Hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * MEI *
Hair Accessory:  ERSCH - Harmony Headdress - Red
Nails:  alme.   Oriental Dark
Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna~Sultry Soul - Mocha/Champagne/Diamond (And check out the back view in the photo below!)



Comments

Popular Posts