Caravan of Love

Are you ready to sit with me in the caravan of love?  No?  Fair enough.  Sounds right dodgy to be fair.  I can honestly say I am IN love with this fab Tiena caravan from Trompe Loeil though.  Isn't it gorgeous?  You can go and have a looksee for yourself at faMESHed and then you can decide which colour you like the best.  I am showing is the Seaside one.

The Chesterfield couch outside is also from Trompe Loeil and is also at faMESHed.

The fire you can see here a friend gave me.  It is the Foxes Travelling Heart Campfire Dark and he got it at The Epiphany.  He also threw me the flamingos from SAYO from the same event.

The lovely rocking chair is from Cleo Design and is one of the items from The Challenge where this month's theme is Boho.  I have plenty more to show inside!

Open the door and it is like the Tardis in here; bigger inside than it looks on the outside!  You can peruse the following items:

Cleo Design - Chest Seat, Tea Tray and Plant, Armchairs Set including Chairs, Wall hanging and Dream Catcher (The Challenge)
SAYO - Ocean Oasis Gacha - Gilded Gator (The Epiphany)
Little Llama - Dharma Poufs (The Challenge)
[ht:home] - parchment lamp henna (The Challenge)
Foxes - Travelling Heart - Rugs (The Epiphany)

Comments

Popular Posts