Divine

As promised I will show you the 7 Deadly Skins Klaasje Skin today without all the Bjork makeup!  It is a gorgeous skin so I wanted to show it in all its glory.  I am wearing the caramel tone.

I also have some more On9 items to share.  I hope you have got yourself over to this event as it is one of the goodies.  It has fashion, accessories, hair and home and garden items all in one place AND they even have certain colours of items at a reduced rate but you have to look to find them.  SO worth a visit.

Dress:  Snowpaws - Soma Ruffle Dress and Black Silk Choker - Black Silk (On9)
Shoes:  BASTA! - :NOLA: Black/Silver (In Store)
Poses:  {NANTRA} High Society (In Store)


Hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * PORTIA * (On9)
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje CARAMEL CL
Tattoos:  .::Nanika::. Luna leg tattoo and torso Tattoo - Black (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts