Where Is It?

I took these photos and then had to come up with a title for today's post.  When I looked at the photos I thought I looked like someone who was invited to a party at someone's house and they have never been there before and are not quite sure where it is.  Looking for the party.  There is bound to be one somewhere.  I will hear it sooner or later.

While I look, here are some more clothes and items from Men Only Monthly and, as I said yesterday, the skin from 7 Deadly Skins that was hidden by mask.

Shirt:  ::Gabriel::knit loop shirts white (MOM)
Jeans:  OUTLIER.// Moto Biker Chinos_ASH (MOM)
Poses:  SKBIO for MOM (MOM)
Sneakers:  INVICTUS - Sneakers - Light / White (MOM)


Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Gabriel Bare Steam Brow v2 SMOOTH
Shape:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Elijah SHAPE 01
Hair:  Amacci Hair - Marco


Comments

Popular Posts