Fancy Lady

I am in love.  Yes, indeed I am.  It is with this dress and hair and shoes and jewllery and, well ... just the whole thing really.  This gown is from Posh Pixels and this is a designer to keep an eye on because they just keep getting better and better.  I love designers that evolve and change.

Which brings me to the fabulous news.  Are you sitting down?  You should be for this because...oh, I am so excited...Ducknipple is now doing hair!!!  I knowwwww!  Just when you thought they couldn't get more awesome, they have!  I am so proud to show you one of their new hair styles today and it is a stunner indeed.

Gown:  {POSH PIXELS} Flambouyant - Maitreya (Designer Circle)
Shoes: BASTA! :QUINTESS: (Black) for SLink High
Poses:  {NANTRA} High Society


Hair:  Ducknipple Hair: Alice (New Release)
Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna - French Kiss Collection V2 - Diamond/Onyx
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Berry Pineapple v4 CL


Comments

Popular Posts