More Machine Than Human

It is October and so it begins:  My fascination with the macabre,  I am not going to apologise for the distinctly ghoulish flavour of this month but I will try and intersperse it with things for the "norms" so you can all find at least something you like.  And I will attempt to limit it to one month...pffft...

To begin I have this wonderful steampunk outfit from Wicca's Wardrobe.  It is a gacha item and I get to show off the RARES.  Yusss.

Outfit + Boots, Hat, Eyepiece and Armbands:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Tabitha RARES (Gacha Guardians)
Knee Wounds: Enfer Sombre - Fleur du mal {A3} - tattoo


Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Greta (New Release)
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins -Klaasje POWDER CL
Necklace:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Tabitha Necklace (GG)
Face Scar: Coca & Wolf  :: Tattoo :: Face


Comments

Popular Posts