Rescue

I am going to freak some of you out by doing these pics in the snow.  I know it is not winter yet.  Don't worry.  It is a pose prop and it worked with the items I wanted to show you today.  I like the dog in this set.  Great.  Part of a hunt so is a freebie you can grab.

The jacket I am showing you is a new release.  Love Bravura and have missed seeing their stuff about.  But they are back and I have another item that has just been released to show you in a few days.


Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Odin steam V1 HB
BRAVURA Boite Noir Hunt Jacket and Hoodie (New Release)
Pose Prop:  *Come Soon Poses* K9 Winter - FullScene (Men Only Hunt 8)
7mad;Ravens Male SLINK Clean Brown Boots (Men Only Hunt 8)
OUTLIER.// Moto Biker Chinos_BLUE- XS (Men Only Monthly)
[Phunk] Unisex Winter Hat


Comments

Popular Posts