Sabers

I know I am going dark side and Jedi here but the poses are cool and I wanted to use both lightsabers because they are just cool.

I felt all Guardian of the Galaxy for this shoot and that made me happy.  I know I am mixing my movies in this post but I can geek out however I want to!

Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins -Berry dust CL gift
Outfit and Jewellery:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Samara Outfit - Cyber (We Love Role-Play)
Boots:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Fury Road Booties
Blood:  The Horror!~Corpse Scars & Bruises-Splattered RARE
Poses:  {NANTRA} A Song of Fire and Lightsabers


Mask:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Spirant Mask (We Love Role-Play)
Headset:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Commander Headset - Black (We Love Role-Play)
Face Tattoo:  [White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Honey - Black (On9)
Body Tattoo:  .::Nanika::. Gebura tattoo Black (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts