It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I am slowly getting excited about Christmas now.  I wasn't before because I was moving house, but now that I am settled in I can turn my attention to something else.  I do love wrapping presents, probably even more that I like opening them.

May I encourage you all out there?  Be nice to each other this Christmas season.  Be kind to people who cross your path:  the store workers, the parking meter people, the grocery store folks or anyone else you meet in the course of your day.  A smile and a kind word go far.  It is also good to remind ourselves of how much we have and to not sweat the small stuff.  There are awful things happening in this world and we can be a part of the solution by just caring for others and not being selfish.

Ok, that was my rant.  Moving on...

Sleigh:  *CHEZ MOI* - Merry Sleigh (SaNaRaE)
Signs, Trees and Buckets:  brocante. ski lodge signs, Christmas Trees Sign, farm bucket stack, farm bucket sapling (No21)
Deer and Lantern:  Trompe Loeil - Outdoor Metal Lantern, Carved Reindeer (The Arcade - Advent)


Wrapping Station:  CHEZ MOI - WRAPPING STATION
House:  22769 ~ [bauwerk] English Country House (faMESHed)


Comments

Popular Posts