Bit of Sun

Hi, All.  Today I am out of the snow and getting a bit of sunshine.  Didn't think this outfit had enough material for snow-wear so I found a sim that still has some green and sun.

Wow, 2017 is upon us and I would love to say it has started well, but not so far.  Been a series of unfortunate events for me in RL to be honest.  At least I can retreat to SL and get away from the chaos a little.  I hope you are all safe, well and enjoying 2017 not being 2016!

Before I begin in on the outfit I am wearing today I would like to ask a HUGE favour.  I really need some feedback on the blog.  I am worrying it might be getting a bit stale for you all.  I know some of you have been reading for a while and I would hate for you to get bored.  If you can make any suggestions PLEASE throw something in the comments or you can message or send me a notecard in-world.  I want to keep things as fresh as I can for you all, but also if it 'ain't broke then why fix it'.  Would hate to make change for change sake if you are all ok and still enjoying.

Ok, now on to the reason you tuned in!  This cute wee Layka outfit is from KiB Designs and is an exclusive for Designer Showcase,  It comes in cool colours with a hud that gives you ten textures for the top and another that does 5 for the skirt.  It is easy to wear and has a flirty feel that I like.

Hair:  *ARGRACE* - WAKANA (New Release)
Tattoo:  Lushish Catz - Star Tattoo (Roulett3 Jan)
Shoes:  Ducknipple: Sneakers vs4 (Recent Release)
Poses:  Pink Insidious- Sinful


I also wanted to show you a close-up of my new Akeruka Elen Head that I have moded to make it more Arya-ish.  It is Bento and I am loving that I can make it look like me!

The eyelashes (Akeruka Eyelashes 3) and lipstick (Silky) are from Booty's Beauty and I am loving how natural they look.  Just right.

So, what do you think?  More like me now?  I think so.


Comments

Popular Posts